Mark A. Chlapowski
26 Nov 2015
• C-Level Banker and Advisor. US$6B in executed strategic and financing deals in challenging markets. Led/developed/worked-in the highest performance, successful teams in Advisory. Emerging Market and US M&A and equity, debt and hybrid private capital raising for growing to middle market businesses. Co-Head of LATAM. Partner, Director, Manager of several Corp., projects and global initiatives. Senior Advisor, Director of Finance, have worked with several business founders and engaged investors. Targeting and developed both large-scale business & project investment opportunities. Developed and backed several capital structuring, funding strategies and negotiations with shareholders. Led and developed Capital Markets units that achieved public market structured finance.
• MBA, Columbia University, (Beta Gamma Sigma Honors).
• BA, Georgetown University.
• Money Center formal credit training & ”extraordinary lending authority”. FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 & 79
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Office: +1 (347) 449 1877